Designed especially for educators, the strength of EdSoMe Workshops lies in choosing the right tool for the needs of the specific district, school or classroom. Regardless of the number of computers in your building, the technology experience of your staff or the age of your students, we can assist you in developing a Social Media program that is right for you.
Click the Add to Cart button to sign up for the EdSoMe Workshops below.
03-12-2011 Workshop @ Clementine’s, Portland OR. – $75 [wp_cart:EdSoMe Workshop 03-12-2011:price:75:end]
- Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Place: Clementine’s (see map)
This course is also offered for Portland State University graduate credit. For PSU graduate credit, there will be an additional fee of $55.00, payable to PSU upon completion of the course and requiring signature of instructor.
Payments for workshop will show on your billing statement as Give Mojo! (our payment sponsor).
Our workshops will help you answer the following questions:
• What is social media?
• How can my school/classroom benefit from a social media strategy?
• How do I effectively implement social media into my class, school and community?
• How can a social media program improve academic achievement?
• Are there other benefits of implementing a social media program?
EdsSoMe workshops enable educators to learn to:
• manage social media tools,
• enhance engagement,
• support individual learning styles,
• differentiate instruction,
• improve test scores,
• celebrate community successes together.